How to make pasta all’amatriciana? Obvious: with the basket “Amatriciana”! A package signed by Norcineria Laudani that always reserves you EXCELLENT products with which to amaze friends and relatives. The package is perfect for a gift and also … to make yourself a gift!
Discover the products of the Nursina tradition and until October 31, if you order one or more packs of the Norcia packs category with at least 50 euros of expenditure, you will have free shipping to your home with the SEMPRENATALE code
Inside the L’Amatriciana basket you will find all the ingredients you need to make an excellent pasta dish for the whole family (and for your friends!).
To get the maximum taste we have enriched the package with a good bottle of white wine, oil for the seasoning in the kitchen, our best sauce, an inevitable bacon, the best pecorino cheese in the area and of course pasta, in this case. a special pasta, made directly in Amatrice.
Find out the recipe on how to make an excellent pasta all’amatriciana on this page or post your photo with your instructions to make the best AMATRICIANA on social channels, tagging us with #NorcineriaLaudani
Below are the products contained in the amatriciana basket package
- 1 bottle of white wine (Grechetto or Trebbiano can be sent based on availability) 75 cl
- 1 tank of extra virgin olive oil from Trevi (PG), about 30 linear km from Norcia
- 1 pack of Norcina sauce for pasta
- 1 piece of vacuum-packed bacon – about 250 g
- 1 wedge of Norcia pecorino cheese – about 300 g
- 1 package of slow-drying Amatrice spaghetti
If you want to try these products you can think of preparing some recipes, discover our favorites: recipes with Norcia products.